We are Hiring
- Application developers and Architects for development and maintenance of solutions in these technology areas
- Product engineering specialists with experience building and supporting robust and scalable software products and SaaS solutions
- Testing professionals – black box, white box, non-functional, especially addressing the nuances such as cloud, social computing etc
- Solutioning specialists for applying disruptive tech in biz processes
- Infrastructure professionals with exposure to cloud, hosting, remote monitoring
- Security professionals in application and infrastructure security areas
- Business analysts and consultants: domain or functional consultants in the areas of e-Commerce, CRM, Supply Chain, etc.
Asoft Consulting LLC, an Aurora, IL based IT Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10604 Software Developer
- Job duties include:
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine design feasibility within time and cost constraints.
- Work in an AGILE methodology environment with standup huddles, rally boards for keeping track of progress and issues.
- Be a part of problem-solving sessions to address and contribute any solutions to resolve any conflicts.
- Confer with Business, Product owners, Scrum masters, Analysts, UX designers to obtain information on project scope and expectations, requirements.
- Build and maintain a style guide with global and feature-specific design standards for the project.
- Use code versioning tools like GIT to maintain the integrity of the code
- Modify existing code to correct errors or perform enhancements, redesign a page, or to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Provide support to the backend team during the integration phase.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related with at least 12 months of experience. Salary from $ 94016 to $95000. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.