Over the last few years, the global market has witnessed evolving technologies in Digital Transformation and dynamic IT paradigms which include business intelligence, analytics, BPMS, security, etc. Advanced technologies have changed the way IT gets consumed, with evolutions brought to the IT landscape.
Asofttek is focused on providing outsourcing and digital transformation consulting services for IT operations and all business solutions built as per the client’s requirements. Being the next-generation digital transformation solution provider, Our successful way to implement ServiceNow are preparation, Estimation, Implementation, Configuration and Customization, and Afet launch support.
With disruptive technologies in the digital arena, Asoft also offers ServiceNow Implementation and Development Services to customers with a focus on digital transformation in business. Let’s read more to discuss the key components of building a successful ServiceNow implementation through a ServiceNow
- Agent Intelligence (using machine learning capabilities to automatically route incidents, identify incident categories, and so on)
- Performance Analytics (enhancing analytics capabilities to recognize and forecast IT performance trends and manage IT support accordingly)
- Walk-up Experience (managing another reach-out channel – an onsite IT walk-up center)
- Asset Management (managing asset life cycles to reduce IT inventory-related costs)
- Service Catalog and Service Portal (providing a user-friendly web portal with a visual matrix of available IT services to enable employees to interact with IT units easier)
- Virtual Agent (quickly resolving common issues with a chatbot)
- Agent Workforce (improving IT service agents’ productivity with an intuitive workspace)
- Continual Improvement Management (tracking and implementing IT service improvement ideas)
- Benchmarks (comparing IT support performance against average industry measurements to back service improvements)
- Agile Development (tracking and managing software development efforts of internal and external teams)
- Test Management (monitoring and managing all testing activities of both in-house and external QA teams)
- Service Mapping (binding each IT infrastructure element to a business service to analyze failure impact better)
- Demand Management (gathering ideas for new IT services from the business, prioritizing and implementing them)
- Application Portfolio Management (monitoring available applications to ensure their alignment with the corporate strategy).
- Financial Planning (managing the budgets of all projects)
- Automation (Automate all the processes with virtual chatbots and our partner AutomationEdge)
Adopting the Right Platform for ServiceNow Implementation & Development Services
ServiceNow implementation targets changing the method in which the people usually perform the job, to derive the most value out of it. Every implementation irrespective of its size demands the right balancing of processes, people, and technology.
ServiceNow is the right platform to implement business into digital transformation through cloud-based automation of workflows for business operational efficiency. ASOFTTEK team has 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, ITAM, HR, CMDB, CSM& UX.
ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM):
ServiceNow supports IT Service Management services or ITSM that emphasize the needs of the customers and their IT services rather than the IT systems. It focuses on the continual improvement of IT systems and the delivery of IT as a service. It travels beyond conventional IT support. This is a more inclusive service and defines the processes, tools, and technologies. The IT teams utilize to manage their services, comprehensively and encompass every IT process accommodated within the organization.
ITSM also includes :
- Incident management (removing malfunctions quicker and increasing IT service availability)
- Change Management (introducing changes to the IT infrastructure to remove the root causes of problems)
- Problem management (searching for and removing the root causes of similar incidents to prevent any more incidents of the same nature)
- Knowledge articles (accumulating knowledge on incident resolution and sharing it with the entire IT support team and end users)
- Service Level Management (tracking the speed of incident resolution and checking its compliance with the established quality of service)
- Request Management (fulfilling end users’ IT-related requests)
- Configuration Management (keeping track of all IT infrastructure elements and solving incidents faster by knowing the interrelations between them)
- Reports and dashboards (getting insights into IT support performance)
ServiceNow IT Business Management (ITBM):
ITBM is the suite of technologies built to improve the logistical and financial accessibility within the business, where the leaders would be able to make the blueprint of business services and IT services costs. This enhanced visibility lets IT departments minimize cost, boost efficiency and manage themselves within the objectives of the business processes. It integrates IT solutions to give rise to cost, transparency, portfolio, management of business projects, etc.
ITBM also includes :
- Resource Management (allocating resources and maintaining IT staff availability)
- Project Portfolio Management (planning and prioritizing projects as well as managing their execution)
- Performance Analytics for ITBM (gaining deep insights into development, testing, project portfolio, etc)
ServiceNow IT Operations Management (ITOM):
IT operations management lets the holistic of the internal processes and their simplification to implement the conversion of manual workflows into an automated modern workplace. The solution supports businesses and enterprises in obtaining a complete understanding of the IT infrastructure and reminds them about the concerns and problems well in advance.
ITOM also includes :
- Orchestration (Automating IT and all business infrastructure-related tasks outside ServiceNow, Such as software distribution or password resets)
- Event Management Operational Intelligence (supplementing Event Management with machine-learning capabilities to predict outages)
- Discovery (Identify the IT infrastructure and understand the problems at the core)
ServiceNow Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM):
ITAM is defined as a product within the IT workflows of ServiceNow which automates the comprehensive life cycle for hardware, software, and cloud assets into a unified platform. This particular application includes the technological, financial, and contractual aspects of IT as its management, it leverages the use of automated workflows to track the maintenance activities, assign the request for assets, and implement assessment through the entire life cycle of the asset.
ITAM also includes :
- Software Asset Management
- Hardware Asset Management
ServiceNow Security Operations ( SecOps):
This is a security orchestration, automation, and response-based engine, which is built on the ServiceNow platform. The objective of building the platform is to help the IT departments and the security experts to respond quickly and more efficiently against the security threats detected. The engine was developed to bridge the gap between the security team and the IT personnel to craft more smart workflows for effective security incident response.
ServiceNow Application & Portal Development:
This integrated platform allows the developers to build cloud-native applications rapidly incorporating value to their businesses. developers can promptly develop and greet applications with the studio IDE, integrated development environment, and a comprehensive set of pre-built solutions and templates. With application development, businesses can use tools and strategies to conceptualize, create and deploy software applications.
ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CMS):
Customer service management helps you to improve customer loyalty with the digital workflows that connect customer service with various departments through AI. Field Service Management connects field service with other teams and mobile tools to quickly respond to and prevent issues. Ensure the safety of both customers and workers. It helps you to use smart workflows to manage and mitigate complicated issues promptly. It also helps to monitor the trends, products, and services to remind the customers whenever they get affected by any issues. It manages the customer experience connected with the engagement channel or any kind of interaction.
ServiceNow Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC):
Governance risk and compliance is a multidisciplinary stream of applications that are particularly designed to boost enterprises and organizations for risk management. It helps organizations to detect and manage risk to develop informed decisions that streamline compliance improvements and business processes.
Advantages of Choosing the Right ServiceNow Implementation & Development
- High efficiency and productivity
Through the implementation of ServiceNow businesses can unplug the concerns that arise in various processes and business verticals. It also enables you in saving time from doing repetitive jobs and helps in the righteous allocation of resources that contributes to enhanced productivity and efficiency within the organization.
- Assured service quality and customer satisfaction
With the basic value of automation and AI, it enables businesses to identify the dynamics of customer behavior. While choosing the right platform and implementing it through the ServiceNow Implementation and Development Services, your organization can build and thereby provide the best-personalized customer experiences and trigger customer engagement effectively.
- Ease of compliance and security
Making sure that you have an advanced version of ServiceNow helps you to translate the processes with high security and compliance measures. It complies with privacy regulations and global standards for compliance through the use of automated AI and tools that guarantee proactive security measures.
- Better IT Governance & Management
ServiceNow has been helping organizations fix past issues and build new features to align customer trends and evolving technology. It takes care of complete IT governance and IT systems management. Through quick upgrades which help you evolve with the dynamic functionality and performances of the digital system.
- Cost Savings & ROI
Every investor seeks a high return on investment. Through ServiceNow, process automation and workflow management become easier. It minimizes the cost of infrastructure maintenance, reduces the workload, and scales the performance which helps you to achieve high ROI quicker than expected.
The Bottom Line
ServiceNow is a long-lived enterprise cloud solution. It is a (Saas) software-as-a-service provider that helps provide IT service management services. It helps organizations to automate and digitize their workflows. Asofttek Consulting LLC is a premier partner for ServiceNow. Our team has successfully implemented multiple projects in Banking Services, Insurance Sector, Manufacturing, Aviation, FMCG, and ITES industry sectors. We have manufactured many muscular solutions, and digitization business processes and are specialists in implementations across the ServiceNow Landscape.
ASOFTTEK- ServiceNow Implementation and Development Services can help your business to achieve your dreams.
Get in touch with the ServiceNow implementation partner!!